Legionnaire Hat in Chambray
Chambray is my favourite colour and the one my girls mainly wear! Bedhead Legionnaire hats are comfortable and soft. They cover the ears and back of the neck making them an excellent baby sun hat. This is a good style to convert stubborn hat haters as it is not in their eyeline and harder to pull off.
- Specially designed for wear in prams and baby carriers
- Soft back flap sits flat under babies neck whilst laying in pram
- Rated UPF50+ Excellent Protection
- Tested in accordance with Australia & New Zealand Standards 4399
- Sun-Smart recommended brim depths (see tab below for measurements)
- Perfect for use in Childcare centres
- Made from 90% Cotton and 10% Elastane jersey
- Wash & Wear - gentle cold machine wash and line dry in the shade
- 'Return to' label to help hats get home safely
- Stretch chin strap with adjustable toggle
NOTE: Chin strap can easily be removed if required without compromising the quality of the hat – you just need scissors!