Berowra Playgroup Guide
Playgroup is a relaxed meetup held once a week during school term for parents, caregivers and young children (0 to 5 years). It's a great way to meet local friends and for your kids to socialise and play in a fun environment. It involves indoor and outdoor play, morning tea and often a craft activity.
In Berowra, there is a playgroup on every day of the week. Simply turn up and give it a go. It's an easy, cheap way to have something to do each week, rain, hail or shine.
Here is a list of every playgroup in the local area.
- Tiny Tots Monday, 10 to 12pm. Berowra Community Health Centre, 123 Berowra Waters Rd, Berowra Heights (down the driveway).
- ABC Playgroup Monday, 10 to 12pm. Mt Kuring-gai Community Centre, 5 Church St, Mt Kuring-gai.
- Playtime, 9.30 to 11.30am. St Marks Anglican Church,18 Berowra Waters Rd, Berowra (walk inside main entrance, towards the end, on the left).
- Berowra Uniting Church Playgroup. 10 to 12pm. 4-6 Alan Rd, Berowra Heights.
- Tiny Tots Wednesday, 10 to 12pm. See above (Monday)
- Mount Colah Bush Babies, 9.30 to 11.30am. Mt Colah Community Centre, Pierre Cl, Mt Colah.
- ABC Playgroup Wednesday, 10 to 12pm. See above (Monday)
- Tiny Tots Thursday, 10 to 12pm. See above (Monday)
- St Bernard's Playgroup, 9 to 11am. Warrina St, Berowra Heights (inside the school hall).
- Brooklyn Playgroup, 10 to 12pm. Baden Powell Hall, 3 Baden Powell Ave, Brooklyn.
- Mt Kurring-gai Jellybabies, 9.30 to 11.30am. Mt Kuring-gai Community Centre, 5 Church St, Mt Kuring-gai.
- Mount Colah Bush Babies, 9.30 to 11.30am. See above (Wednesday)
If you would like to join a playgroup, turn up for a free trial, and you will be giving more information by the organisers.
Not in Berowra? Find a local playgroup by checking with your local church or Playgroup NSW.
What is the best shoes for your baby or toddler to wear at playgroup? Attipas! They mimic bear feet and are designed to improve cognitive and motor development.