What are Attipas Shoes?
Attipas infant shoes were developed after years of research based on kinetic and physio-dynamic tests of toddlers walking. The unique, non slip shoes ergonomically support the steps of prewalkers to preschoolers and are recommended by podiatrists.
- Convenience: Strong, Smooth, Non-Slip, Machine Washable, Fast-Drying
- Breathable: Superior, breathable fine holes release heat
- Big Toe Box: Free toe movement to improve cognitive and motor development
- Safety: No use of hazardous materials and adhesives, no use of formaldehyde
- Lightweight & Flexible: Super lightweight like a sock
Why I love Attipas
I love Attipas because they stay on prewalkers feet and they are easy to clean.
When my daughter started wearing socks and shoes, it was a struggle to keep them on. If she didn’t pull them off first, then they would fall off when we were out and about, without me realising, and I’d lose a shoe! Attipas was the first brand that I found stayed on her feet.
When Attipas shoes get dirty, they are so easy to clean. You can either rinse them under water or pop them in the washing machine and they dry quickly.
Attipas shoes are also made in a BSCI-compliant factory and Attipas supports the global fair trade movement. This means that the workers that make Attipas are paid fairly and treated ethically.
Want more information? Check out our Attipas FAQ blog.
Do you want to buy Attipas? Check out our range at Berowra Bubs. Postage is $6.95 Australia wide, or you can pick up from Berowra, NSW.